Tax Refunds and submission of annual Tax Returns for previous tax years are obligatory for self-employed individuals working in England.

However, in some cases employed individuals may be entitled to tax refunds in the United Kingdom as well. It’s useful to know that the maximum period for a tax refund is 4 previous years.

Tax refunds with IB Service

To keep the amount of tax refundable to a maximum and the procedure as swift as possible, we suggest entrusting our team of professionals to declare your income. IB Service Ltd specialists, taking into account the benefits that apply to you, will help you recover the maximum overpayment of tax you are eligible to. A tax refund will be completed in the shortest possible time.

Our clients choose us because:

  • We have been in business since 2006.
  • We are tax agents approved by HMRC.
  • We complete your tax refund in the shortest possible time.
  • We retrieve the maximum amount of overpaid taxes.
  • The process of declaration is simple and transparent.
  • We always answer the questions you may have.
Paperwork needed for a tax refund

To declare your income and recover overpaid taxes, you must have the following documents or copies of them:

  • Copy of an identity card or a passport;
  • NINO –National Insurance Number;
  • Originals of P45 and P60 forms from all employers you worked for during the current UK financial year;
  • If you do not have P45 or P60 forms or monthly income statements, provide the last payslip from each job you worked in for the current financial year through to 5 April inclusive;
  • Your UTR number from your CIS registration certificate; Sample of a CIS registration certificate. If you do not have a CIS certificate and UTR number, for more information see the section titled: ‘UTR registration’.
The process of tax refunds

To declare income and recover overpaid taxes:

  1. Assemble all the documents required for a UK tax refund as described above;
  2. Fill out the tax refund form on the website and send it to us.
  3. Our consultants will contact you within the next 24 working hours to clarify the declaration data.
  4. Completed decrataion will be submitted to HMRC. You will be informed of the resulting tax amount and the amount that will be refunded to you.
  5. Taxes are usually refunded within 2-4 weeks of filing the return.

If you have any questions or need more detailed advice on tax refunds, please contact the IB Service team and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and advise you on the best solution for your case.

What do we offer?